Medved Trader Forums

Single depth chart hanging medved

makincash

I hav a single depth chart that keeps showing as hung up and is causing medved to hang up.  Can't close, have to kill the app.  Is there a way to remove that chart since when I initially log in I have access to most things, ie not everything is hung up?  In taskman I can see the depth chart is not responding.  Tried closing it via windows in medved but then more things hang up.  Maybe remove from config file?

Edited by makincash

In dropbox (a as I did it with data.  Problem window was AUSA:CSE Depth chart.  I can search more tonight if that data doesn't contain a Depoth chart for AUSA:CSE. Everytime I restarted today that window showed not responding.  Funny thing is back when I first added it (this was a spin off from ACB:CA) I had noticed the window hanging. This occured back when ACB spun it off weeks ago I think.  I ended up being able to get rid of it then.  This time it was hidden behind other windows so I could even bring it up to close it so I had to kill it through taskman well Medved was still launching.

I must have taken the backup after.  It was a busy day wasn't sure.  New backup uploaded to dropbox.

Has " PossiblePreAUSABUG" in the filename, I "think" this one was a private backup though ie for my account only. Is that still helpful?  It's from 2 days before so might have the hidden AUSA window ie behind other windows.