Medved Trader Forums

crosshair indicator prices

rocarr

Question

13 answers to this question

Huh?  MT shows you a box with the OHLCV and time, and the price on the Y axis, and the prices of the indicators, and lets you move the box anywhere you want, not just a corner

In the indicator box I only see the date, price and V. Am I missing a setting that adds the rest?

And the box is movable anywhere (my bad)  

Jerry:

Looks like I am not doing something right. I don't see any info box on my candlestick historicals and no cross hair forms when I move my cursor horizontally across the candlesticks. Could you tell me what is to be checked/unchecked to get a cross hair and the OHLC, date, time, volume info box?

Thanks.

@teerandaz

if you hold down the SHIFT key while moving the mouse over the chart, the trace cursor and box (crosshairs) will show.

if you hold down the CTRL+SHIFT key while moving the mouse over the chart, the trace will be freestyle instead of snapping to candles

If you want the trace cursor to always show, you can set that on SETTINGS / CHARTS / General