Medved Trader Forums

Order management button

dafa321

Question

5 answers to this question

Unselect all - that seems kind of pointless sinc eyou can just click pretty much anywhere to unselect all

Checkboxes - wouldn't it be faster to click the X  to cancel the order rather than clicking in a box next to the order and THEN clicking on a cancel button? I am all for making stuff faster but this actually adds an extra step

you misinterpreted what I was saying. I was just addressing the specific situation you presented in the previous post. That is not the only way to do things. If you want to cancel all orders you have a few different options:

1) Select All by either hitting CTRL+A or via right click/select all. Then either click the cancel selected button (toolbar) or right click on the selection and select CANCEL

2) you can click and drag to select multiple orders, then do same as in #1 to cancel

3) if you defined the keyboard shortcut for Cancel All, you can hit that.

if you are canceling all orders, you don't have to be precise with the selection. If you select all and that includes already canceled or filled orders, that is not a problem. When you select to cancel, it will just cancel the ones that are currently open