Medved Trader Forums

Black Theme Not Reporting Window Dimensions

Jason

Hello, I have encountered a problem. I really like the Black theme but can't use it with my setup. I use a script to minimize/restore groups of specific charts/windows with hotkeys. This script and the software that it uses needs to be able to identify and grab a particular chart I use so that it can be minimized/restored using the hotkey I've designated for that function. In order to tell the script how to identify this window (this is the only way I can do it for this window) I give it the dimensions of the window in pixels (width X height). Everything works perfectly except when I 'm using the Black theme. I use a tool called Sizer that displays the dimensions of any window so that I can specify what dimensions the script software needs to search for to grab the window. This tool is not able to display the dimensions of the window but only when the Black theme is turned on. Even though I have not changed the size of the window the script cannot detect the window when the Black theme is turned on using the dimensions discovered while using the Dark theme. So is there any way this can be changed so that the window dimensions can be seen by the operating system/other programs when using the Black theme?