Medved Trader Forums

Question about displaying content at top of price chart

mlsignups

I do swing trading and have created two indicators; one that shows me when the stock i'm looking at has outperformed the market (on a daily chart) by 1.5%, and another by 3%.

If I see them both then I know the stock relative to the market had a strong day; if I see one, I know it was positive but not that strong.

I'm testing whether visually seeing a number of positive signals in a cluster helps with performance over the next few weeks.

Since there can be signals every 2 or 3 days I didn't want to place this near the price bars as it would get too cluttered.

I also have a volume signal taking up the bottom 1/4 of the chart in the background (somewhat transparent).

So i was trying to put this somewhere near the top of the price chart.

I originally used the 1/4 top option.   The issue is that the 1/4 of top is too long/ it overlaps the price bars and/or my chart notes.  I then tried putting just a symbol in the top band but it gets' interfered with by the title of the chart. (see image)

So two questions:

1. Is there a way to lower the "band on top of chart" option so it displays below the title of the chart (see picture)

2. Alternatively could you add another option to display on top 1/8th of chart or 1/10th of chart in addition to the 1/4, 1/3 etc.

2021-09-23_18-56-10.jpg