Medved Trader Forums

Anchored VWAP

Sardic

Question

I also use Anchored VWAP a lot in my trading but there is no way to do that right now without changing the date that it's anchored from on each and every chart I open.  Would be nice to have a per ticker anchored VWAP or maybe a way to drag from a certain candle to set the anchor so at least I don't have to edit the indicators each time i open a chart and manually set the date to anchor from.

2 answers to this question

Two things that may or may not help..

1. Once you set the date to what you want, use "Set as Default" then any time you add VWAP to another chart it will be set to the same date.

2. You can sync indicators for all charts.

Right now there is no way to drag the anchor... But even if there was, you'd still have to do that on every chart.

Yeah no that will not help as setting a default will simply let me anchor to 1 date which is basically 1 ticker unless there was market wide massive volume on each and every ticker.  Yeah dragging is not the answer either.  Multiple defaults? no that would just be crazy an... well if there were 10 or so defaults it would at least allow me to anchor the most frequently traded tickers... dunno how viable this would be to add default 1, default 2, etc...

• Like 1