Medved Trader Forums

In the MT API - What is the dxFeed code abbreviation?

Roger

Hello, In the API what is the dxFeed code abbreviation, tried every combination, caps/no caps, etc;  nothing works.  AMTD works fine. Please check the API, thanks.

Also I noticed that dxfeed has share FLOAT and COUNTRY available in their data feeds on their website. I would gladly pay extra to get this data in MT, if you make it available to use in scans and paintbars.   ie: SymbolData.Float and SymbolData.Country. 

Thanks for a great product.

• 6 months later...
On 6/26/2022 at 7:35 PM, Roger said:

Hello, In the API what is the dxFeed code abbreviation, tried every combination, caps/no caps, etc;  nothing works.  AMTD works fine. Please check the API, thanks.

Also I noticed that dxfeed has share FLOAT and COUNTRY available in their data feeds on their website. I would gladly pay extra to get this data in MT, if you make it available to use in scans and paintbars.   ie: SymbolData.Float and SymbolData.Country. 

Thanks for a great product.

I sent dxFeed an email, this is their response:

"It will take us some time to thoroughly investigate the possibility of adding and displaying Shares Float for Equities values. We will be sure to inform you of any discoveries made."

1 hour ago, 3acor said:

I sent dxFeed an email, this is their response:

"It will take us some time to thoroughly investigate the possibility of adding and displaying Shares Float for Equities values. We will be sure to inform you of any discoveries made."

Then again "Thank you for the provided information regarding the demand for Shares Float for Equities. Please stand by for updates."