Medved Trader Forums

Unhandled Exception has occurred

Jason

I was attempting to get my data feed piped from my IB paper trading account through to MT when this occurred. I had TWS open using my paper trading account and had already configured an option to use the paper trading account under the Trading / Accounts section in the settings window. I changed the port number under Data Sources / Configure Accounts to match that in my IB paper trading account and clicked on Apply which produced the error. The unhandled exception window was accompanied by a graphics distortion in the settings window consisting of a large white square appearing under the "Supported Functionality" check boxes where the port and IP options are specified. The error did not crash the whole program but the graphical distortion remained after closing the exception window. I have the text of the unhandled exception window but will send the log to support in case that's sufficient.