Medved Trader Forums

Questrade Streaming Quotes

Jafo

Questrade changed their market data pricing. Is live streaming quotes for US and Canadian stocks now free from Questrade via Medved Trader? I tried to get help from Questrade but that never works well. It specifies 'available on Edge platforms' but I'm not sure if that includes things like Medved.

Thanks

What’s new?

It always helps to trade with the most up-to-date information, which is why real-time streaming is now available on Edge platforms for free. Our updated free package provides real-time streaming Level 1 (L1) data for stocks and ETFs listed on the following exchanges:

• TSX
  • TSXV
  • NASDAQ (via CBOE One Summary) 
  • NYSE (via CBOE One Summary)
  • NYSE AMEX (via CBOE One Summary)

I looks like they automatically changed my account for me but changed it to an options feed or something. I asked them about it but they didn't answer. The problem with just trying it, as you said, it goes by the month so if I change or cancel a feed I won't know if it changes anything until Sept 1 and then if it's wrong and I change it back, I won't have a feed for that month. At least that's the way I understand it working with them.

Thanks

I've never had much luck with that but last time I tried calling was a long time ago. Hopefully their support has improved. By what you're saying, the new free feed should work with MT. I'll try to call them tomorrow and confirm.

Thanks for your help.