Medved Trader Forums

Small suggestion for improvement.

Eldorado57

Question

Small suggestion for improvement. Since I only transact in Canada, I always have to indicate :ca when typing a code on a chart. If we could have a method to indicate the default extension if we don't indicate one when writing the code in a graphic. It could be a list of countries or a list of extensions or a list of markets in the ribbon of the graph that would be reflect on every graph. Just a suggestion.

image.jpeg.f83e565d84874c1e8747a5b77d0fa09a.jpeg

6 answers to this question

Specific keyboard is required. There are a lot of keyboard, especially gamer keyboards have real or virtual macro keys. They are programmable with a software packed with the keyboard.
If you trade frequently I recommend to get a keyboard with macro keys.

Like this:

Amazon.com: Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard: Hybrid Mechanical Key Switches - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Individually Backlit Keys - Detachable Plush Wrist Rest - Programmable Macro Functionality : Video Games

11 hours ago, TraderB said:

Specific keyboard is required. There are a lot of keyboard, especially gamer keyboards have real or virtual macro keys. They are programmable with a software packed with the keyboard.
If you trade frequently I recommend to get a keyboard with macro keys.

Like this:

Amazon.com: Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard: Hybrid Mechanical Key Switches - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Individually Backlit Keys - Detachable Plush Wrist Rest - Programmable Macro Functionality : Video Games

A while ago I found some software (multikeyboard macros by mediachance) that allows any keyboard to be connected in addition to the main keyboard and function as a macro keyboard. I don't use it much at moment but it worked well when I tried it out.