Medved Trader Forums

Questrade Data Feed

Jafo

Hello,

Since about 2 MT updates ago, I've been having trouble getting my data feed from Questrade. Usually I have to log into Questrade every day and then it's fine. Now I have to log into it, shut down MT and leave it down for 5 minutes or so and then start it again to get the feed to work. Other times I just have to stop the feed and start it again to get the streaming going. But it will happen at least a couple times a day and I have to play around with MT to get the feed going again. Did something change with MT 2 updates ago regarding Questrade's feed? Did something change with MT? I know Questrade is not super reliable at the best of times but this is unusual.

Thanks

That didn't seem to make any difference. It's still not streaming. If it helps, there's two lines for Questrade in the Dashboard sources tab. The first one just says Questrade and it has Bwth of 28.1K and fluctuates. Questrade: Individual shows Bwth of 0. Maybe something is wrong with my feed? I thought it was free now.

Thanks