Medved Trader Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. got your logs. Thanks. Recreated the issue. Will fix
  4. can you send me the log so I can check Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio) And add this Post’s URL in the comment.
  5. I should clarify it happens on a closing order. The normal non BRKT opening orders, when executed, do show on the chart.
  6. latest beta, the all news screen is not stable. it flashes every second or so . think we've seen this issue before.
  7. I'm seeing that when my bracket order executes on chart trading there is no red or green arrow with line and bubble that prints on the chart that shows where the order executed at.
  8. Jerry please keep us updated if you hear anything new from etrade.
  9. Well, let them know - if they try to say you need to contact the vendor, tell them what I said above.
  10. There will be many who are affected by this. I hope you can convince them to reconsider and open up again.
  11. Wow, this is really bad news. Please let us know as soon as you hear anything.
  12. E*Trade trading will not be available for the time being. We contacted them and hope to have the issue resolved in the near future. E*Trade released a new version of their trading API (the method for others to connect to them). In the new one, they did not enable a way for 3rd party commercial products like MT to connect. Vendor support is supposed to be "Coming Soon" NOTE: Quotes will still work since we integrated them completely separate from E*Trade's API, which is why you may notice the login is different
  13. I see. that is definitely a different product from Huobi Pro and would require a totally separate setup. Not something that would be doable in the next few months
  14. Not quite sure what that is. We support quotes/trading via Huobi Pro for currency pairs. Futures contracts are not currently supported. I don't remember even seeing that in their API. We can look at it - can you give us some reference? I didn't see futures on their site.
  15. Please, tell me which valid symbol for Huobi Global contracts BTC0628 ?
  16. Last week
  17. jjevans

Ally MBT feed?

Thank you Jerry! All good.
  18. There is an issue on MBT servers. They are working on it. I put in something in MT to get around it. Do this: FILE / HELP => Check for updates. Let MT update all files. Restart MT. (even if nothing updated)
  19. jjevans

Ally MBT feed?

I can log into Ally MBT account online but not with Medved. This just happened this AM. Is there an issue with the feed? Any insight is appreciated. Thank you
  20. If you missed it, I'd like to point to our convenient looping functions in Advanced code: https://www.medvedtrader.com/trader/WebHelp/index.html?advanced_looping_functions.htm From our support emails, it seems that paintbar users may not be aware of them. For example, if you have a variable SMA20 which is an SMA and you want to do something if it has been rising for the last 4 candles, all you have to do is call: All(4, SMA20 > SMA20[1]) // will return true for that condition. Don't have to use a for loop etc. or you want to check if the Close was above SMA20 in at least 5 out of 6 last candles... Count(6, Close>SMA20) >= 5 nice and simple.
  21. Dang life, getting in the way...lol just had a chance finally to do this and open MT again -sigh-
  22. Would like to see the Alert Line have an entry for specific price rather than trying/dragging the line to the the trigger price. It's impossible to set the line to the penny ($0.01) of the trigger price. The Alert line is viewed as a Trend line and an alert triggers when price crossed the "Trend Line"... It would be very useful/helpful to have the alert Trigger on Cross of the Alert line Price and to be able to specify the exact price to the .01 and to have a visual on the chart. I can set an alert on the Alert window by price but there is no visual on the chart that the Alert exists. I update price alerts for 10-20 symbols throughout the day and some symbols have multiple alerts, it's quite cumbersome to edit all the price alerts via the alert window rather than on the chart. Thank you for your consideration, Sean
  23. Would like to see the Alert Line have an entry for specific price rather than trying/dragging the line to the the trigger price. It's impossible to set the line to the penny ($0.01) of the trigger price. The Alert line is viewed as a Trend line and an alert triggers when price crossed the "Trend Line"... It would be very useful/helpful to have the alert Trigger on Cross of the Alert line Price and to be able to specify the exact price to the .01 and to have a visual on the chart. I can set an alert on the Alert window by price but there is no visual on the chart that the Alert exists. I update price alerts for 10-20 symbols throughout the day and some symbols have multiple alerts, it's quite cumbersome to edit all the price alerts via the alert window rather than on the chart. Thank you for your consideration, Sean
  24. GLOP and AMZA should be OK now. They are still looking at the others
  1. Load more activity