Medved Trader Forums

Increase font size in Capsule on charts

gnc

Question

1. Font size in the capsule can be changed in Settings, but the font in small box  above capsule (T. P&L, Loss, etc.) is to small, can't see values (especially on 4K monitor)

Its would be good since I wouldn't need to look at Account View anymore when I have to sell quickly.

2.Also, it would be great if I can choose what to show in it: T.P&L or Gain $ for individua trade. Actually these 2 should come together.

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, gnc said:

2.Also, it would be great if I can choose what to show in it: T.P&L or Gain $ for individual trade. Actually these 2 should come together.

we have that on positions (you can right click on that area to choose how it is displayed).  don't have the right click on the transactions since they usually are more transient.  will see. 

17 hours ago, Mike Medved said:

Made it 3/4 of cap font (minimum 6)

Is that "Trading - Capsule Font Size"? When I increase it, it doesn't increase upper text proportionally .

8 hours ago, Jerry Medved said:

we have that on positions (you can right click on that area to choose how it is displayed).  don't have the right click on the transactions since they usually are more transient.  will see. 

If possible in the future, I think it would be better if it can be pre-set. Till I click to select it on the chart, it can be already too late.

I tried using it, but on fast moving charts, it is still way to small comparing to other numbers on the page.

Especially Quantity x Price font which overwhelms in the size, so I still have to refer to Account window to check P&L.

If you increase the size in Settings, the whole capsule is again too big.

Lately, I am using only info getting from Capsule, but:

1. Can you further increase T.P&L and Gain $ font size, ii it very small?  

It is very hard to track in real time when Chart font is 10, Capsule font 10.75 and "T.P&L or Gain $ " smaller then both.

2.Can you make "T.P&L, Gain $" field little wider?

Often I can't tell if I see "-"  or no.

3. Another request:

Instead of selecting T.P&L, Gain $ , etc. can you have multiple selection, showing for e,g, 2, T.P&L or Gain $ above capsule?