Medved Trader Forums

Webull Positions Window

ydfah

I recently opened an account at Webull to try them out. I have Webull setup as an account in MT, for which I am able to view my positions, among other things. However the 2 tests positions I have for Options (.SQQQ_210903P7.5 and .SQQQ_210910P7.5) show up in the positions window as SQQQ. When I attempt to sell them, the fields default to the current data for SQQQ and not the Options.

we do not currently support options for Webull. I can try to make it so MT at least shows them in positions correctly if you want. While you still have the option positions, send me the log from MT and I will check how they return them and see if I can update MT to properly show them.

As for trading, cannot add that until they add the ability on their website... NOT just the app.

NOTE: I updated webull just last night. will be faster for updating transactions and will not have issues if over 200 transactions per day in an account. That change will be in the next update

15 minutes ago, Jerry Medved said:

we do not currently support options for Webull. I can try to make it so MT at least shows them in positions correctly if you want. While you still have the option positions, send me the log from MT and I will check how they return them and see if I can update MT to properly show them.

As for trading, cannot add that until they add the ability on their website... NOT just the app.

NOTE: I updated webull just last night. will be faster for updating transactions and will not have issues if over 200 transactions per day in an account. That change will be in the next update

You can trade options on their website.

In fact, I would like that functionality in MT.