Medved Trader Forums

Questrade Authorization keeps popping up (anyone else seeing this)

makincash

This is specifically for Market data from Quedtrade. Questrade just recently started providing free live data instead of delayed.  I also opened a bug report for it on your forum and sent logs just after it occurred.  

I am seeing this with my account on my machine and the same thing using another family members Questrade account on another machine at a different physical locaiton with a different internet provider.

hmmm.  Can you see anything in the logs I sent or want some more just after it occurs? Would a higher logging logging level help? 

My problem is I went back to using Questrade data due to the new issues with no BID/ASK in the Webull Raw data feed (have a bud report filed for that as well on the Medved forum) when you have the Webull Level II subscription.  So both are kinda broken for me now...

I could also reach out to Questrade a get a ticket going fi you are able to see anything in the logs at all.

Edited by makincash

I don't normally use Questrade for data in MT but I switched one portfolio to Questrade for testing and it does prompt me for login every few minutes. No login prompts if I stop using their data.

I got prompted on IQEdge software which was running at the same time with same data account, after shutting down IQEdge, I stopped getting login issues. See if your setup is similar.