Medved Trader Forums

Signal line on the Twiggs Money Flow indicator.

Troder

Question

15 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Troder said:

Signal line visually works great on the Twiggs but I can't get a paintbar to work with it.  Trying to get it to work as it crosses the 0 line. Could you check into this?

The Twiggs now can in the paintbar now either refer to Line or Signal.

On 5/18/2024 at 8:25 PM, Mike Medved said:

The Twiggs now can in the paintbar now either refer to Line or Signal.

Strange.  I can't get the "Signal" part incorporated in a Twiggs paintbar.  Only thing that works is the "Line"  Trying to get a color change when the line crosses the signal. The paintbar only changes color when the "line" crosses zero. 

I downloaded the latest version.  It still only works when the "line" crosses the zero line just as in your example.  Trying to get an indicator when we have a cross at my pink circle. No arrow is indicated on your chart even though your chart has a 12 signal and your paintbar has a 5 signal. We still have a cross there.

medved2.png

I never received an email.  I'm running version 1.1.9932.290.  I checked for updates and it says I have the latest. The chart you posted is giving an arrow at the zero line.  The line does not cross the "signal" but it's giving arrows on your chart? 

medved3.png

Ok two things:

1. There was a bug in Twiggs definition. I updated it and Jerry will put it up and email you.
2. Make sure that your Twiggs parameters in the paintbar are "undefined" so that it uses the Twiggs as it is defined on the chart and does not create its own.