Medved Trader Forums

Schwab login problem

samiotis

I installed beta version 326.  It did not resolve the login problem. 

By the way, my last successful login was last Sunday - well less than the re-login requirement of every 7 days.  I normally will login on Sunday evening and logoff after the market close on Friday.  Something else has changed.

Has anyone else been able to login?

5 hours ago, kegler said:

I installed beta version 326.  It did not resolve the login problem. 

By the way, my last successful login was last Sunday - well less than the re-login requirement of every 7 days.  I normally will login on Sunday evening and logoff after the market close on Friday.  Something else has changed.

Has anyone else been able to login?

Not working for me ether

Same here.   Logged into my laptop mostly last week.  Can still login to laptop this morning and all functions correctly.

Tried logging into my desktop yesterday/today (it's been about 4-5 days since last login from this computer) and I continue to get MT Schwab Login screen which continues to fail on Login.

On the problematic computer, I tried changing my MT password for Schwab, and then changing it back to original password, shutting down MT, bringing it back up; all to no avail.

I DO NOT have both machines active at the same time, so that's not the issue either.

Using Beta 326 on both machines.

image.png.f2d97cd20f04e2d615e43c5e42cd4a41.png

Edited by Doug Hayman
  • Like 1

Thanks for fixing/following up with Schwab on this Jerry.  Next problem:

I moved to desktop after above Schwab fix, and all worked fine.

Now I'm moving back to my laptop, and the Schwab authentication screen is available (when I mouse over the Medved process icon on bottom of my screen, but I cannot bring this Schwab Authentication screen to the forefront to accept my accounts.

I'm running Beta 326.

EDIT:

I did an MT "restart", and this did not fix issue.  Next, I then EXITED MT, and subsequently started MT, and my Schwab connection automatically started - that is, without having to go through the Schwab Authentication screen, which is new behavior.  Has this behavior intentionally changed???

Untitled.png

Edited by Doug Hayman

Hi Jerry, no addition/removal of accounts at all.  "Restart" of MT continues to get stuck, but complete MT shutdown/restart brought it back fine, without asking me for Authentications.  BUT, when I did the latter, I did receive a Schwab Email stating that Updated third-party access preferences to your Schwab account had been made.

If it happens again, I will send logs over to you.

Thanks.