Medved Trader Forums

Request for Beta

maharnack

My original QT stopped working on Wednesday through TDA.  Can you direct me to a download site for your new beta version?

The old QT was fantastic, as was your customer service. Glad to see you're back.

Will MT work with XP? 

I have a TDA account, but also log in to Thinkorswin.  Is there a conflict using these two together? 

Thanks for the help.

Just emailed you the beta.  The version up there right now will still work with XP, but that is the last one that will. If you get that, it will continue to work for about a month or two, then it will too stop working. Time to update to a newer version

TDA  - if you "upgraded" your account, it won't work with any API app. not sure if your issue is that or not. Refer to my reply in an earlier post in this thread:

http://forums.medvedtrader.com/index.php?/topic/111-request-for-beta/page-28

Hey Jerry,

I went to the second step and registered for the free account. My problem is I never got the email they said they should be sending me to verify my email. So the software will not let me login. Can they resend it or what should I do at this point? I also checked all spam folders but nothing. :( 

Thanks buddy for the help.