Medved Trader Forums

some Options data not loading on charts

stock777

It was set to smart source, not yahoo,  so I changed it as pictured.   Still not working properly  for GME and others .  The chain works , all data populates, , not the TREE

this is a recent issue, possible they changed something  server side ?

image.png.580d9a329df36da610e6ab62afe9ba71.pngimage.png.3ab3714f8316188f2a0d16d9ca2aca63.png

Quite a few symbols have a problem here with

AAPL TSLA work

GME TWTR  dont 

There is no way to select the months  by right clicking when the chain is empty . 

======================================================================================

Figured it out, easier for me than you since  I'm having the problem

Something corrupt in the Historical chart I was using.   When I created a NEW Hist chart, the data displays.  Very odd random problems are great , aint they ?

Was working for a few days, now randomly ,  just stopped for ALL symbols.   Tried changing source, no help

Sent the log 

Tried the right click thing you mentioned, dont see it .   I have the latest beta.  

Once again, creating a NEW chart returns the functionality.     Creating a copy of the same Historical chart did NOT.   So something is getting corrupted  in that chart that breaks the  options tree.

Edited by stock777