Medved Trader Forums

Request for Beta

maharnack

Hi Jerry,

I've been using QT classic since way back in 06, got some great setup pointers from you back in the day in Stockhideout chat, and have loved using it ever since! I use Etrade for trading execution but QT has always been the best for T/A charting and streaming data for lightning quick analysis. I would definitely like the Beta since the backfill on QT classic went away a few months back and now the data stream for Etrade over the weekend. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Hi Jerry!

Have loved using QT since the Silicon Investor heyday, used to do the 25 ad clicks per day up until the integration into TD Ameritrade!!  Best quote/trade platform I have used (and still do)...so easy to navigate and configure.  Would love to participate in the beta testing for Medved Trader, please.

Thanks!

Mark.

Hello Jerry, I've been using MQT for about 10 years, wasn't aware MT was in the works. Due to recent computer crash I had to re-install MQT but the previous install was the last one (of 5) allowable on the paid subscription. Now I tried to go through MQT website and complete the new paid subscription ($120 for one year) but got an error message on pressing the SUBMIT button - the transaction didn't go through. Does the MQT still work as a per-subscription app? Should I try the beta MT instead?

The email I sent to support@quotetracker.com about above failed transaction is still without reply... I use IB (account & data source feed).

TDA does not charge (or accept new) registrations for QT.  And the regular version will not work for Backfill, and some other stuff.  Do you need QT for something that MT is not doing yet? If not forget about it and just use MT.  If you do need something, like trading or Alerts, refer to http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=100446588

Hi Jerry, I've been using QT since 2008 on TDA. I'm a big fan, would you please send me the MT beta to try? Thanks! Also, I know you did fixes so that QT still works (to some extent) on TDA. The TDA news feed stopped working since last Oct, do you have a (temporary) fix for it? Or would MT fix that? Much appreciated!