Medved Trader Forums

Request for Beta

maharnack

Jerry,

Can't remember if QT supported the old Datek, but if so that's when I started using QT, first with the ad version, then as paid until Atrade bought you out ... continue to use daily although server logins and data feeds have become spotty/jerky at times.

Glad you have returned via QT's replacement, have followed you on Elitetrader.  Please send a beta copy.

Would you say the Beta is mature enough to replace QT for day to day use. Has MT security/data safety been fully vetted at this point? What's your guestimate for release version?

Would suggest that you make a few posts on SI's old QT and the Computer learning boards when you are open for new users.

TIA

Longtime User

emailed you.  

Yes, DATEK was the first streaming source we supported :)

MT Charts / quotes are pretty mature and can probably replace QT, though we are not done adding all the indicators yet. 

We are yet to add trading, Alerts, Paintbars (or similar) so if that is a requirement, you would have to wait.

MT is significantly more secure than QT. Security and encryption was implemented from the start. All user files are always encrypted. 

Can't venture to guess an ETA for full feature release.

Jerry

no, we don't delay anything. That would depend on the datafeed you use. If you select Yahoo, it will be delayed for example. Others are real-time.  MT shows a little D next to the symbol if the data is delayed

it's the whole day i try to understand and now the "D" disappeared...!!! Jerry pls in the "color last according to range"...a color stonger that the clear yellow,,it's difficult to see..

And now like last year my old ver of QT stopped to intra backfill a chart! Normally by deleting the file holiday.xlm it fix it..this time it's seems it don't wanna work!

Stockwatch..but in the new beta is workin. Can i open a new topic even if it is 3.9.8.a?

I think you are confusing things. I meant instead of posting on this thread (Titled "Request for Beta", start a new topic here)

the version you have may incorrectly flag Stockwatch quotes as Delayed even if the quote itself is real-time. Look at the time on the quote to confirm. 

I'm a bit late for the party, but long time QT user, Delphi / C# / C++ programmer, creator of a hundred different QT paintbars over the years.
I would love to get in on the beta.

I'm using TDA streamer for clients, but if that is not supported or not needed I could sign up for whatever feed you recommend / need.